What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

How is everyone here - Turks or Kurdish members

KARABOĞA

Country
Turkey
@Mesoman btw how much of georgians are pro-soviet. from my view armenians are much more pro-soviet than azeris and georgians. most georgians i know don't like soviet era and russians.

Ben Dover

Staff member
Country
India
@Mesoman btw how much of georgians are pro-soviet. from my view armenians are much more pro-soviet than azeris and georgians. most georgians i know don't like soviet era and russians.
Some old people in georgia are pro-soviet for example my grandparents' generation but my parents' generation is already anti-soviet and anti-russia in many ways.

KARABOĞA

Country
Turkey
That's a good guess. Probably. However, are the buildings in SE Turkey any better than the Soviet buildings? Were the buildings in western anatolia in 1999 much better than soviet buildings? probably not.
probably not maybe a bit better cuz 1988 is an old date and here people have stereotype a bit. soviet stuff (anything) is poor quality. maybe it's just anti communist propaganda.