What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

the Corsican - Iran N calculator by Fuckeeer

ENIGMA

Staff member
this means that "northwest iranics" are basically half south european + half Iran N

before anybody hates on me . it is how it is . and it makes sense . on gedmatch also . nothing wrong with pointing out facts . this does not mean that i think that i iz corsican n shiet . but our non Iran N part is mostly ENF and Steppe

and Iran N is a caucasian component that is related to CHG (but darker than CHG) . it is a swarthy wog type of ancestry which europeans have little of . only some south / southeast europeans have some . but Iran N is NOT what some idiots claim to be

i explained it above and gave examples of how Iran N most likely looked like and also posted their Eurogenes K12b results . and i will say this as usual : i have posted THOUSANDS of Kurds . so you should finally understand what we are and how we look like .

it is actually very interesting tbh

oh and also : there are a decent amount of (even north) persians who will score elevated south asian on eurogenes k12b for example . up to even 14% in some individuals . while the average score for Kurds is around 2% . so some persians have south asian admix . thats one of the reasons why many persians look different from us . and we will have more of this "corsican" than persians also . we score more mediterranean on k12b etc

but it is safe to say that people like us Kurds , Gilakis , Talysh etc. can be modelled as half corsican half Iran N roughly

Nassbean

You can't infer anything from this it's just that corsicans have high EEF which is also a substantial part of the DNA of many modern mediterranean populations anyway here my results with it :

Target: Nassbean
Distance: 9.4996% / 0.09499643
80.0French_Corsica
19.2SSA
0.8AASI

distance is awful lol

ENIGMA

Staff member
the video from the Diyarbakir province i posted lately got deleted unfortunately

but here are 3 videos of a Kurdish festival of Hakkari province

the number of gypsies should be low because if i am not wrong Hakkari is one of the provinces with less than others . i could be wrong about this though

focus especially on the second video from 4:24 + and also focus especially on the third video because you can see the crowds and the faces pretty well . i think i will take screenshots later of them and put them in the Kurdish gallery

also watch them in full screen modus please to see them better

half south european + half Iran N makes sense lookwise (check the previous page too)

600px-Hakkari_in_Turkey.svg.png

Last edited:

Dorquest

Distance to:Dorquest_scaled
0.06738142French_Corsica:corsica11908
0.07587701French_Corsica:CorsicaS00708
0.08421279French_Corsica:Corsica14708
0.09116231French_Corsica:CorsicaS04208
0.09204221Estonian
0.09565652French_Corsica:Corsica24508
0.09893411French_Corsica:CorsicaS13808
0.10189436French_Corsica:corsica29008
0.10202913French_Corsica:CorsicaS03308
0.10368573French_Corsica:Corsica29708
0.10469895French_Corsica:CorsicaS29908
0.10629718Latvian
0.10778909French_Corsica:Corsica19508
0.10791692French_Corsica:CorsicaS10208
0.11116059French_Corsica:corsica1308
0.11178975French_Corsica:Corsica03708
0.31219114Iran_N:IRN_Seh_Gabi_LN
0.33057161Iran_N:IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N:I1945
0.33595792Iran_N:IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N:I1290
0.56819029AASI:S_AASI_SimAv
0.60561806East_Eurasian:Oroqen
0.61405136East_Eurasian:Nivkh
0.67729776SSA:Nilo_Saharan:KEN_Kakapel_900BP:KPL003
0.76526624SSA:Niger-Congo:COG_Kindoki_230BP
0.81197775SSA:African_Pygmy:Bakola

Target: Dorquest_scaled
Distance: 0.0416% / 0.04161908
59.9French_Corsica
40.1Estonian

Target: Dorquest_scaled
Distance: 0.0445% / 0.04446371
64.5French_Corsica
35.5Latvian

Ponto

What do the idiots claim about Iran_N? By the way, I like being a swarthy wog. Better than some pasty faced, effete, woke cretin from the north (the women are okay though).

ENIGMA

Staff member
What do the idiots claim about Iran_N? By the way, I like being a swarthy wog. Better than some pasty faced, effete, woke cretin from the north (the women are okay though).

they try to depict Iran N as some sort of south asian like component / ancestry . which is not true

Ponto

Oh, okay, like some sort of punkah wallah. Genetically Kurds are West Asians, so the idiots are wrong.

ENIGMA

Staff member
we are mostly a mix of Iran N + ENF + Steppe

and Iran N is not south asian . it is mostly a mix of Dzudzuana (which was similar to Anatolian N ) + ANE . and related to CHG

i explained the Iran N issue on the previous page and also posted examples of how Iran N most likely looked like

and as you can see we Kurds can be.modelled as roughly half south european + half Iran N

Ponto

I know, those Iran_N people are part of my ancestry, along with CHG. I am definitely not South Asian, and don't score any in tests. South Asians are a long way removed from West Eurasians. I placed a PCA of some Europeans, some West Asians, Gypsies and Punjabis in one of your threads because it includes some Kurds. The study was by Hungarians who were interested in the effects of the Ottoman Empire, and the Gypsies on people under the Ottoman yoke in Europe and West Asia.

ENIGMA

Staff member
this is a hypotethical reconstruction of a man from the tiraleti culture

this is what they write about it :

"Genetically, the people of this culture would be closely related to the Caucasus HGs and Neolithic Iran genetic clusters. Trialetians are very likely to have expanded into other parts of Anatolia, where they caused a stark change in the Y-DNA makeup of the Anatolian HG. 4/6"

and :

"Not to be confused with the Trialetian Bronze Age culture."

so according to them at least this is what CHG and Iran N have looked like somewhat . i can imagine that CHG was a little lighter than this and Iran N a little darker

however it seems that they looked somewhat like this and it resembles the people who i posted on page 1 as how Iran N likely looked like .

Kurds are basically half this dude + half south european like Corsican or Kosovo Albanian or southeast French or Italian

45152490ow.jpg

Beowulf

Country
Spain
this is a hypotethical reconstruction of a man from the tiraleti culture

this is what they write about it :

"Genetically, the people of this culture would be closely related to the Caucasus HGs and Neolithic Iran genetic clusters. Trialetians are very likely to have expanded into other parts of Anatolia, where they caused a stark change in the Y-DNA makeup of the Anatolian HG. 4/6"

and :

"Not to be confused with the Trialetian Bronze Age culture."

so according to them at least this is what CHG and Iran N have looked like somewhat . i can imagine that CHG was a little lighter than this and Iran N a little darker

however it seems that they looked somewhat like this and it resembles the people who i posted on page 1 as how Iran N likely looked like .

Kurds are basically half this dude + half south european like Corsican or Kosovo Albanian or southeast French or Italian

45152490ow.jpg
Looks like a great guy : )

ENIGMA

Staff member
on ancestralwhispers there is a map of ganj dareh N (Iran N ) distribution and they added a hypothetical reconstruction of it . which is probably not THAT accurate but it seems not bad . it also looks similar to the people i posted who i think would look closest to Iran N (previous page)

as i showed you many times already ...on G25 Kurds are basically 55% south european (like corsican , albanian , italian) + 45% Iran Neolithic . on pretty much any calculator we score a lot of stuff that south europeans / balkan people score high . and they score some of the stuff that we score high . so we share a lot of ancestry .

but dont get this wrong . it doesnt mean we are actually those ethnicities lol . we are Kurds . but imagine Kurds were cookies and you want to bake us then the ingredients would be 55% corsican or albanian or italian etc. + 45% Iran N

for the 55% south european + 45 % Iran N modelling of Kurds Seh Gabi LN works best / better than Ganj dareh but still here is the hypo reconstruction of ganj dareh

45206913cy.jpg

Last edited:

ENIGMA

Staff member
look at this Kurdish man i just posted in the Kurdish gallery thread

he as a good example really looks like 55% south european + 45% Iran N ...he has similartity to the ganj dareh hypo reconstruction i posted today . the post above . haha .....

45207811sg.jpg

Last edited: