What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

Looks like ItalicCucks has their own reddit page now

IberoTarasco

Staff member
Country
United-States
So I was checking reddit tonight, & I found this new anthropology subreddit, called "Phenotypes2", & I was maybe it was like a nice spin-off of Phenotypes, another subreddit, turns out they were posting lighter Italians & darker or exotic Iberians & Greeks, & they were obsessing with the asspricity, & its famous Spaniard member Cristiano Viejo, they even posted that half Irish & half Silician guy from CSI Miami.

Seems like that reddit forum isn't that big, judging by their writing style, it's for sure ItalicCucks, probably the wannabe-Germanic Armreachi or whatever that Silician guy's name is.

Last edited:

Akuji Yamamoto

So I was checking reddit tonight, & I found this new anthropology subreddit, called "Phenotypes2", & I was maybe it was like a nice spin-off of Phenotypes, another subreddit, turns out they were posting lighter Italians & darker or exotic Iberians & Greeks, & they were obsessing with the asspricity, & its famous Spaniard member Cristiano Viejo, they even posted that half Irish & half Silician guy from CSI Miami.

Seems like that reddit forum isn't that big, judging by their writing style, it's for sure ItalicCucks, probably the wannabe-Germanic Armreachi or whatever that Silician guy's name is.
They never stop don’t they ? fucking gypsitalians

Ponto

Those guys are American not from Europe? Doesn't Reddit have moderators? Most Sicilians I know are proud to be Sicilian and don't want to be faux Northern Europeans even from North Italy.

AlbertWesker

It seems it’s that italicclown member Aermachi, lol. I know his in Quora, so wouldn’t be surprised if his now on Reddit posting BS, lol. Pathetic guy.

AlbertWesker

Those guys are American not from Europe? Doesn't Reddit have moderators? Most Sicilians I know are proud to be Sicilian and don't want to be faux Northern Europeans even from North Italy.
If it’s Aermachi who I believe it’s him, his from Australia I think.

Ponto

I don't know Aermachi. Aermacchi is a brand of Harley Davidson bikes. I checked out Phenotypes2, they seem to play the same game as italicroots, I see they have picked on Dr. Jose Vicente Hervas Garcia on both reddit and italicroots, and have compared Spanish and Greeks to Iranians. The bigots love that stuff, in their mind all dark haired, dark eyed West Eurasians all look the same and they are basically Middle Eastern. It is all bigotry from the before my parents were born. He might be Australian as they mentioned an Australian Jewish, blonde woman singer who just died. She was only known in Australia.