What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

What was the first time you guys had sex

Ben Dover

Staff member
Country
India
Excuses, excuses. I am short 176 cm, my parents are 153 cm, my brother 2 years younger is also 153 cm. That brother has never had a problem with dating, having sex despite being hit severely with the ugly stick.
Maybe your brother was hanging out with a crowd of sub-subhumans. In the real world things are slightly different just so you know.

Ponto

You mean Jews and Gypsies? Well there is no accounting for taste. I don't think you know what the real world is, you know.

ENIGMA

Staff member
You mean Jews and Gypsies? Well there is no accounting for taste. I don't think you know what the real world is, you know.

this has earned you a warning . i am aware that mesomans post was not nice but your answer is calling jews and gypsies as subhuman . even if i dislike gypsies myself (there are good gypsies too) i have to be neutral and do my modwork

please refrain from name callings and too hard words . both of you . and mesoman you better not answer in a too aggressive way either because otherwise i have to give you a warning too . i am giving ponto a warning so that should be enough . dont escalate it further

Ponto

I think that was the intention of what he wrote. I don't dislike gypsies or jews, I don't care about them one way or other. Live and let live and old ones used to say.