What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

Kurdish People

FUCKEEER

Staff member
aaaand another video with many Kurds in it where you also can see their faces up close too especially from 1:20 to 4:00

number of Kurds posted so far : 7973491032495837

Last edited:

FUCKEEER

Staff member
this is a hypotethical reconstruction of a man from the tiraleti culture

this is what they write about it :

"Genetically, the people of this culture would be closely related to the Caucasus HGs and Neolithic Iran genetic clusters. Trialetians are very likely to have expanded into other parts of Anatolia, where they caused a stark change in the Y-DNA makeup of the Anatolian HG. 4/6"

and :

"Not to be confused with the Trialetian Bronze Age culture."

so according to them at least this is what CHG and Iran N have looked like somewhat . i can imagine that CHG was a little lighter than this and Iran N a little darker

however it seems that they looked somewhat like this and it resembles the people who i posted before as how Iran N likely looked like .

Kurds are basically half this dude + half south european like Corsican or Kosovo Albanian or southeast French or Italian

45152490ow.jpg

Mesoman

Staff member
Country
Antarctica
It's not equivalent to iran_n is it hence the 50/50 model would be different. And yes CHG was most likely lighter than this reconstruction

FUCKEEER

Staff member
It's not equivalent to iran_n is it hence the 50/50 model would be different. And yes CHG was most likely lighter than this reconstruction

they dont say it was 50 50 . they say that they were in the same cluster

so Iran N looked similar to this and CHG probably a little lighter

this is the hypo construction of darkveti who are very much like modern Georgians

and hypo CHG reconstruction : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoIj8TFWIAElhnB?format=jpg&name=medium

Mesoman

Staff member
Country
Antarctica
they dont say it was 50 50 . they say that they were in the same cluster
That's not what i meant. I Was referring to your corsican&iran_n model. Trialeti forager would have been more "northern" than iran_n from wezmeh or something and that would alter your 1/2/1/2 model.

so Iran N looked similar to this and CHG probably a little lighter
Iran_N was probably more exotic, don't forget about the natufian and AASI shift of iran_n. Trialeti forager would have had less of that shift in relation to CHG.
Skin color aside, there should have been cranial differences among these people too.

this is the hypo construction of darkveti who are very much like modern Georgians

and hypo CHG reconstruction : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FoIj8TFWIAElhnB?format=jpg&name=medium

If this hypothetical reconstruction is true, then i was wrong about CHG looking extremely similar to modern day balkans. As I said I believed that CHG was more similar to balkans than modern georgians are in terms of appearance. Anyway, i wouldn't expect Caucasus hunter gatherers from Last glacial maximum era Georgia to have looked like this, more on the exotic side. I Thought they would have looked whiter, more balkan like.

FUCKEEER

Staff member
That's not what i meant. I Was referring to your corsican&iran_n model. Trialeti forager would have been more "northern" than iran_n from wezmeh or something and that would alter your 1/2/1/2 model.

yes but Iran N still look similar

Iran_N was probably more exotic, don't forget about the natufian and AASI shift of iran_n. Trialeti forager would have had less of that shift in relation to CHG.
Skin color aside, there should have been cranial differences among these people too.

bro you exeggerate that shift . as i said before it is like this basically :

CHG ---------Iran N ------------------------------------------Natufian-------------------------------------------------------------------AASI

for sure Iran N was darker than CHG . but let us not exeggerate it . Iran N was probably similar to this Trialeti . maybe slightly darker while CHG was a little lighter than Trialeti

If this hypothetical reconstruction is true, then i was wrong about CHG looking extremely similar to modern day balkans. As I said I believed that CHG was more similar to balkans than modern georgians are in terms of appearance. Anyway, i wouldn't expect Caucasus hunter gatherers from Last glacial maximum era Georgia to have looked like this, more on the exotic side. I Thought they would have looked whiter, more balkan like.

well i do think he looks balkanoid . but dont forget that ancients are ancients and not modern people

Mesoman

Staff member
Country
Antarctica
yes but Iran N still look similar
It did but it would have been more exotic.
bro you exeggerate that shift . as i said before it is like this basically :

CHG ---------Iran N ------------------------------------------Natufian-------------------------------------------------------------------AASI
How am i exaggerating the shift. Compared to CHG, Iran_N was quarter natufian and AASI shifted.
for sure Iran N was darker than CHG . but let us not exeggerate it . Iran N was probably similar to this Trialeti . maybe slightly darker while CHG was a little lighter than Trialeti
Being quarter natufian+AASI shifted and living in a warmer climate would make iran_N moderately swarthier. For example, Iran_N would be to CHG as Saudis are to me in terms of appearance.Triateli was an intermediary or maybe slightly more CHG tilted. For example some levantines, mainly southern ones.
well i do think he looks balkanoid . but dont forget that ancients are ancients and not modern people

He looks nowhere near as balkanoid as I would expect given what CHG represents genetically.

Mesoman

Staff member
Country
Antarctica

FUCKEEER

Staff member
You guys also have steppe, CHG separately and a lot of med

yes but still . we have a lot of Iran N . if Iran N was more exotic then we would look different

i am pretty sure that Iran N looked very similar to non curryoid looking Balochs / Makran Balochs / Brahuis . like Balochs who dont look like they are effected by AASI

like these :

42988729wq.jpg

38190002kk.jpg

38358536et.jpg

37720413za.jpg

images

36203698av.jpg

36903964wr.jpg

36203699tf.jpg

36203701pt.png

45021824qn.jpg

45021654yq.jpg

45021815px.jpg

45021657ok.jpg

45021661iw.jpg

45021663zf.jpg

45021842gu.jpg

FUCKEEER

Staff member
Kurds can be modelled as 45% Iran N especially Iran Late Neolithic + 55 % Kosovo Albanian roughly . or Corsican , or southeast French , or Italian

45154850nr.jpg

45154851ww.jpg

45053318tw.jpg

Mesoman

Staff member
Country
Antarctica
By that logic natufian wasn't exotic af either, because i've got a lot of it and I don't look THAT exotic for west asian standards. But we know that natufian was extremely exotic, since the dudes didn't even have a single allele for light skin, no mutation whatsoever. Regardless they were ugly people according to the cranio-morphological assessments done by anthropologists.

FUCKEEER

Staff member
By that logic natufian wasn't exotic af either, because i've got a lot of it and I don't look THAT exotic for west asian standards. But we know that natufian was extremely exotic, since the dudes didn't even have a single allele for light skin, no mutation whatsoever. Regardless they were ugly people according to the cranio-morphological assessments done by anthropologists.

natufians were swarthy fucks but not THAT exotic . look at lebanese people etc. . they have a lot of natufian