What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

I got banned from r/phenotypes for saying that half of the greek people look levantine ROFL

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
that is not true

only a minority of Greeks looks levantine

the west asians Greeks overlap more with are Turks Kurds Armenians Georgians after Pontic Greeks and Cypriots of course

Route66BR

They produce some exotic types in mainland Greece too LOL
I hate how that subreddit is so hypocrite, on the way that they act like they are so "progressive" and multicultural, but if you post some west asian looking mainland greek in there, the mods will get butthurt.

Route66BR

I checked the forum there and looks like the mod is Greek
Yeah, he is "mainland greek" lol but he is insecure to the point that if he doesn't like you, he will suddenly says that you can't pass in his country right after posting that you can pass, he is malicious and sometimes make false accusations about some users of being racist.

Akuji Yamamoto

Yeah, he is "mainland greek" lol but he is insecure to the point that if he doesn't like you, he will suddenly says that you can't pass in his country right after posting that you can pass, he is malicious and falsely accuse some users of being racist.
Yeah I know and it’s funny how Iberians are portrayed in that subreddit too a retard said that the Portuguese look more mena admixed than Greeks there lol

Le-Fuckeur

Staff member
Yeah, he is "mainland greek" lol but he is insecure to the point that if he doesn't like you, he will suddenly says that you can't pass in his country right after posting that you can pass, he is malicious and sometimes make false accusations about some users of being racist.

whats his nickname