What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

Enzio quick msg to Italicroots and Bande nere

AlbertWesker

I'm just sending this quick message as I've been busy so I haven't had time to make a thread to debunk that socks account sneaking into Italicroots to post BS about me for its own revenge, because this one Sudaca rat got banned on the Sewer of Apricity and on my forum too, right after too, for being a shitty Sudaca rat troll, and his troll friends on his troll infest FB chat that I kept being invited to.

Anyways. Bande nere, yes sir. You guess it right.

That sudaca troll who I think I know who it is but its one of those sudaca rats behind the sock account who is just desperate.

I can't really defend myself there being banned because of a sudaca rat troll who actually with his little troll friends have said stuff about Italians (south Italians) in their chats and one of them made a troll post on TA and mentioned italicroots too but the thread of his got taken down and was banned.

Anyway, here is something you wanna see. About that lying sudaca rat, saying been talking to James about Rome, lol. What a fake rat. You will see they used the word "wog" for south Italians and claim to be lighter and James saying things like "South italian turd "
Here below some screenshots.
I'm heading to work now, so I'm making this thread quick before work.

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

And as for Minard. His friends with those trolls, funny saying his a intimate friend of mine who's helping me with trolling, lol. Yea sure sudaca rat.

They throwing him under the bus his own troll friends to save face and try look good and me bad. Bunch of rats, grow up to be a rat.
But the true is I unban Minard to argue with him a bit, for his crap, than we here was giving him the ban again.

AlbertWesker

Magnus is not really European but a Sudaca mestizo/a.

One of them in fact lives in Germany living off Euro-German money.

This is her, the sudaca that lives in Germany:
20220102_173139.jpg

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

That being said, I want that bullshit thread remove, because it's BS thread, fake news from a Sudaca troll who ironically I see calling me mongrel and shit on there with the fake account pretending to be German but that person behind the sock account looks very Mongoloid and like a light skinned Peruvian. Time to end it there. The Magnus account is exposed now, as can see. Full of shitty lies.

AlbertWesker

Ok, I'm out from work. So here is one last post to debunk and expose that Magnus fake (sock troll) user. Here is one last screenshots for Bande near and SSI to see. To rest my case here.
Of his "descent" friends...
I already shown how good James have talk of Italians. Now of the Sudacas of Max a Carolina also, (who were fighting and trolling a Southern Italian guy) and you will see they were were calling him "Wog" and kebab etc. and were trashing on southern Italy, claiming Chile is better than southern Italy and called it a "dump".
This should rest my case and debunk and expose that fake sock account of "Magnus". He's a fake. Not European but a Sudaca and it's one of the Sudacas in the pics there, who's beem playing y'all with BS,to get a victory over me there. (I wonder what else his going to say now after this...
Will surely try play again the I didn't know BS card 🙄 )
The Magnus is a fake and a sock of one of those sudacas in the pics.
And this bullshit sudaca trying hard to make a fool of y'all, with just saying is European and that felt its his duty as "Euro" to inform you...Of bollox, as you can see. His only thread and posts been about me and trying make me look bad.

( also trying to say I posted fake pics of me that I used some edit solfware or photoshop, lol. Ridiculous. Those pics were taken with pro camera few months ago, on a Wrestling tournament that I competed on. 🤣
They are just some hating sudaca rats that are mad because got exposed.)

20220104_010939.jpg
20220104_020658.jpg

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

Here is one more that its funny to me. This sudaca that lives off Euro-German money who seems to be the one behind the sock of Magnus, says i edit my pics with solfware and photoshop,lol. Looks who's talking. The real her looks chinky,(photo from a video call) but on her display pic, you can see she clearly uses filters to look white,lol.
Even added color eyes and made them bigger on her edited pic.
Debunk season is over. I'm done.
But anyway, @Bande Nere and @SSI, should check out those screenshots. Thats basically who the troll account Magnus sneak into Italicroots for, revenge and get a win over me and to turn y'all against me.

And it sucks some quickly believe the new user (sock), instead of asking me about it, if true and stuff. But it's all good. Its good to see you Bande nere and SSI didn't fully buy into his thread and smell a BS agenda.

But yea, this is my last debunk and expose for y'all about this fake rat and in for my defense about that little Weasle sudaca rat, which i couldn't do as got ban, but there you have it. Magnus=Lying sudaca rat.

20220104_024531.jpg

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

One more screenshot for Italicroots and Bande nere and SSI to see of these sudacas what they been saying about Italians and another one of James, showing how "good" he talks of Italians...What he really thinks and says.
1. Of these sudacas again, insulting a Southern Italian. There is more where they Insult another south Italian, which I'll post more later, when I have more free time.
20220104_142912.jpg
2. Comments comimg from James
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1641335832616_6884261448085080685.jpeg

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

Here is another screenshot that is from the sudaca from Chile,, Maxi...Where he saying in Spanish that the majority of Italians are "wogs".
20220104_194551.jpg
Here he said Italicroots are "shit" and that he shits on y'all using the word "wogs" to refer Italicroots members.
20220104_201452.jpg

Last edited:

La Gran Juan de Tolosa

Staff member
Banned member minard got unban temporary for 24 hours. To share some info...For Italicroots. He had something to confess and reveal. So I gave him 24 hours to spit it out what he has to say and tell.

The cat was let out the bag. I put the cat back the bag afterwards.

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

The season of unmasking and exposing is over. It seems like the fake of Magnus' , that little weasel sudaca rat have go silent all of a sudden. Because ran out of excuses to counter the evidence I showed against James and Sudaca's friends. Can't deny the obvious now. And can't cover up now that is a sudaca rat who registered into IR for own personal agenda against me. "Magnus" can't continue the fake respect for Italians now on italicroots. Not with a straight face, with all the evidence/screenshots shown.

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

I see another user that register for them on italicroots, someone from Brazil this time. The user ruotti is another one who is part of the same circle with anti-Italian trolls and is friends of the same anti-Italians ( Max, Carolina etc). They are desperate.
So they failed with the fake German Magnus account. Now they send another person from their circle to post in Italicroots for them. They send this user, but I see to not make it obvious that register in behalf of James and the Sudacas, this person starting with a "normal" thread of "classify me"...

So this time they send someone from Brazil who is mixed with Italian that is with the Sudacas, just as James who is very anti-Italian.

This user is aware of what they have been saying and in fact, also participates in the anti-Italian trolling to troll south Italians. They have used him before against this other 2 south Italians that the Sudacas have insulted.

20220105_084746.jpg

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

Here is another screenshot. So the sock account of the sudaca Magnus aint fooling anyone now. So now it's a friends of those sudacas registering, from Brazil, who is also friends with James and the Chileans Carolina, Max etc. Now they send this other person inside their circle from those social trolling chats into IR's to continue the work of the fake German sock account, to say the people I (exposed) attack are "descent" and try pretend they aren't anti-Italian. But his part of their circle as I shown in the screenshots here below, so he knows of the anti-Italian comments by his friends, he himself have participated and say some things about southern italians and italicroots.

James etc6211624_n.jpg

Last edited:

AlbertWesker

Another screenshot for Italicroots to see, of another register account on there.
IR18_n.jpg
Here is the link of that video