What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

Are you against interracial relations ?

FUCKEEER

Staff member
hun there is no such thing as turkish race turks are a mish mash of greek armenian kurd levantine and a bit of turkic . you need to wake up hunnybunny

^ who is that cockroach ?

KARABOĞA

Country
Turkey
even genetically they are closest ethnicity to turks and already they speak same language + both descendants of seljuks

KARABOĞA

Country
Turkey
btw i really curious about ur opinion because azeris 347983247893272398243x more closer to than the turkey's other neighbour ethnicities like greeks, bulgarians, georgians, lazs, armenians, kurds, iranians, levantines etc.

KARABOĞA

Country
Turkey
kurdish and iranian are most closer to each other. (except some azeri populations) genetic distances prove this. kurdish populations top 10 is full of azeri and iranian populations + talysh)

i don't think it's wrong to use iranic term for kurds and iranians. afghans and tajiks already have many central & south asian influence.

FUCKEEER

Staff member
kurdish and iranian are most closer to each other. (except some azeri populations) genetic distances prove this. kurdish populations top 10 is full of azeri and iranian populations + talysh)

i don't think it's wrong to use iranic term for kurds and iranians. afghans and tajiks already have many central & south asian influence.

thats true but as i said before there some differences between many persians and kurds that you dont see in lists / oracles but which are very important . some persians have south asian admix or ancestry . and Kurds have more med farmer

FUCKEEER

Staff member
i will explain to you what i mean by copy pasting a post i did

oracles are not telling the whole story . neither for looks nor for some genetical things between the lines . you need to read between the lines

i will explain you what i mean

lets take iranians as an example . as you know we kurds get iranians very high in our oracle lists

however ....the problem is that the list does not show some subtile differences that exist among iranians and us

there are some iranians who will score pretty high south asian on eurogenes k12b (also other clacs) . even northern persians will sometimes score up to 11% !!

and iranians also often score less mediterranean than us

this is for example apparently a persian from isfahan :

Western European 3.39 Pct
Siberian 1.45 Pct
East African 1.69 Pct
West Central Asian 21.74 Pct
South Asian 9.83 Pct
West African -
Caucasus 29.38 Pct
Finnish -
Mediterranean 13.46 Pct
Southwest Asian 11.1 Pct
North European 7.24 Pct
East Asian 0.72 Pct

-------------

Persian from Isfahan and Tehran(confirmed by donor herself) :

Western European 1.41 Pct
Siberian 2.3 Pct
East African 0.8 Pct
West Central Asian 27.22 Pct
South Asian 14.47 Pct !!!!
West African 2.19 Pct
Caucasus 28.23 Pct
Finnish 0.67 Pct
Mediterranean 7.72 Pct
Southwest Asian 8.02 Pct
North European 6.51 Pct
East Asian 0.47 Pct

------------------------------------------

Persian from Tehran :

Western European 4.8 Pct
Siberian 2.7 Pct
East African 0.64 Pct
West Central Asian 23.89 Pct
South Asian 10.15 Pct
West African 0.63 Pct
Caucasus 31.64 Pct
Finnish -
Mediterranean 9.91 Pct
Southwest Asian 8.27 Pct
North European 6.48 Pct
East Asian 0.9 Pct

they are not the most typical results . many iranians will have only 5-6 % south asian . we can also never know if the person has ancestry from south / east iran or even south asia itself or gypsy mix . but they have many individuals who will score high south asian .

now compare the results above with mine : (i am close to kurdish average scores)

not only do i have practially close to zero south asian ....i also have a lot more mediterranean than them

now if you would take these people / results and would make a an oracle then i would get them pretty high in my list because the overall scores are similar .....but the list would not show these subtile yet important differences which have a big impact on looks etc.

36506321tc.jpg

KARABOĞA

Country
Turkey
but you are turkey kurd which is most northern shifted kurdish sub-group also you score some east eurasian i wouldn't say your results are average tbh but i don't saw much kurdish results before.

FUCKEEER

Staff member
but you are turkey kurd which is most northern shifted kurdish sub-group also you score some east eurasian i wouldn't say your results are average tbh but i don't saw much kurdish results before.

i am very close to the average scores for more than 30 Kurds from many different provinces that i calculated with some being from iraq and iran too

my results are very typical Kurdish . i only have a little more east eurasian than usual and my 1% ssa is atypical

the average south asian score for Kurds is around 2-3% ....while even north persians can get 14% as you see . which is crazy because this calculator is the best south asian and gypsy detector

also some Kurds score up to 9% west european on this calc

Ponto

It is the reason I avoid using Iranians, and some other West Asians, I don't want to use a South Asian source population. European countries with a high Romani population can be problematic too as in the Balkans. Then there are the ethnic groups with East Eurasian ancestry. I prefer to use a minimun number of source groups and not South Asian or East Eurasian ones.
I understand what Fuckeeer is going on about as I have similar problems with European Jews ( not their looks) due to their Italian ancestry. The Jews make a lot of calculators useless, and as a recently admixed population should only be used as a target with Middle Eastern and European source populations.

Ponto

hun there is no such thing as turkish race turks are a mish mash of greek armenian kurd levantine and a bit of turkic . you need to wake up hunnybunny

^ who is that cockroach ?
Sounds like the ingredients of some exotic sweet. At least no curry powder.

Urbanuss 2.0

Yes.

Just see at latin america, those type of mixing creates people with desproportional features and identity crisis.
images (5).jpeg
Aside it, there's no problem with couples of different races, unless they have kids.

Last edited:

FUCKEEER

Staff member
Yes.

Interracial couples (specially Black and White ones) creates awful creatures, just see at latin america, those type of mixing creates people with desproportional features and identity crisis.
View attachment 6365
Aside it, there's no problem with couples of different races, unless they have kids.

you are free to have your opinion against race mixing . but please phrase your posts in a way that it is not hostile and too offensive . "awful creatures" etc. is not okay . i have to warn you as a mod . please keep in mind what i just told you for the future