What's new
Anthro World Forum

This is an anthropology forum where we cover all sorts of topics and discussions. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts. Register today to become a member!

-----

ENIGMA

Staff member
this persian guy (dont know his name)

an iranian guy posted him on TA and he said he is Iranid

what a fucking joke . this guy looks curry as fuck . some persians are like this

cab553cc4dddd5c5d6ca50b2888bd414.jpg

Maj313

He may look curryoid but for curry standards he would be successful with women based on his looks.
Idk he looks like a regular 20-something Indian guy in America, I don’t think most white girls like those features and hair type.

Maj313

What do most white girls like. What kind of features
Either regular white guys like frat bros and chads or black guys but of two kinds, one is the really black big guys like OBJ or LeBron or the light skins like Steph and Drake and Ben Simmons

Ben Dover

Staff member
Country
India
Either regular white guys like frat bros and chads or black guys but of two kinds, one is the really black big guys like OBJ or LeBron or the light skins like Steph and Drake and Ben Simmons
They don't like regular white men. If that were the case regular white men would swim in white women pussy. But they don't. White women only like good looking white men and the standard for good looks rises even more when you move onto men of other races. Being tall is a boost regardless of the race but if you are tall combined with butt ugly face and shitty pheno then white and even ethnic women won't bother with you. how is it in your area regarding the preferences that women have and not just white women

Maj313

They don't like regular white men. If that were the case regular white men would swim in white women pussy. But they don't. White women only like good looking white men and the standard for good looks rises even more when you move onto men of other races. Being tall is a boost regardless of the race but if you are tall combined with butt ugly face and shitty pheno then white and even ethnic women won't bother with you. how is it in your area regarding the preferences that women have and not just white women
Yeah that’s why I said frat bros and chads, they’re not the average white guy but there are enough of them around that they can ignore the average ones. Idk man I think women in my area prefer tall guys and guys with a good career, actually money and status is the most important thing, so I’ve seen South Indian surgeons with the baddest white girls and Latinas and I’ve seen nerdy 50 year old white men with models just cause they’re millionaires. So get your money up and the women will follow.

Ben Dover

Staff member
Country
India
Yeah that’s why I said frat bros and chads, they’re not the average white guy but there are enough of them around that they can ignore the average ones. Idk man I think women in my area prefer tall guys and guys with a good career, actually money and status is the most important thing, so I’ve seen South Indian surgeons with the baddest white girls and Latinas and I’ve seen nerdy 50 year old white men with models just cause they’re millionaires. So get your money up and the women will follow.
golddiggers will and they will cheat on you constantly and parasitically will feed off of you financially. But no woman will be genuinely attracted to you (which matters more than some money bullshit). the reason why South Indian surgeons walk around with good looking women is because of money and perhaps good reputation in their field. Be sure that none of those women actually give a fuck about those men

Ben Dover

Staff member
Country
India
Without good looks, you either get hoes if you have money and status or you get no one if you do not have money and status

Maj313

golddiggers will and they will cheat on you constantly and parasitically will feed off of you financially. But no woman will be genuinely attracted to you (which matters more than some money bullshit). the reason why South Indian surgeons walk around with good looking women is because of money and perhaps good reputation in their field. Be sure that none of those women actually give a fuck about those men
Idk maybe. Do, maybe they don’t. A lot of women probably do accept these men once they’re like 35+ and the options dry up.

Maj313

Without good looks, you either get hoes if you have money and status or you get no one if you do not have money and status
Just date women within your league, there will always be women who will find you attractive even if you’re ugly, it’s like music - every genre has some fans even if it objectively sucks.

Ben Dover

Staff member
Country
India
Idk maybe. Do, maybe they don’t. A lot of women probably do accept these men once they’re like 35+ and the options dry up.
That's right. When women get older they pay more attention to more financially stable men even if they are average looking. But as a young dude chances are you won't be making enough living to manage having enough money to start a family and why would a young dude in his early 20s start a family or even hook up with women in their late 30s and early 40s

Ben Dover

Staff member
Country
India
Just date women within your league, there will always be women who will find you attractive even if you’re ugly, it’s like music - every genre has some fans even if it objectively sucks.
It is not that simple. When you are average looking man, average looking women will wanna get together or hook up with good looking guys as women of all types nowadays have highly inflated beauty standards. If you are ugly, dating is the most difficult thing in the world and it may be even impossible for the majority of ugly people. There are a fair share of average looking men who have given up on dating life completely because of how unsuccessful they have been thanks to modern day dating. What I am trying to say is that even people in your own league will be very difficult to date in modern times. Especially since online dating is a phenomena now